Monday, November 5, 2012

President's Message


I love October, the mornings are cooler, coffee tastes better and my favorite eating holiday Thanksgiving is around the corner.  As I write this message today, our boutique is days away and getting very exciting.  On behalf of Sheila Ockey and me, we can’t thank you enough for making so many beautiful items.  When we throughout the challenge to make 400 items, it seemed an impossible task.  You have outdone yourselves with close to 500 items turned in for our first attempt.   I come from a retail background and this as good as it gets. 

You don’t want to miss our next meeting on November 1st for the drawing of the opportunity quilt.  Special thanks to Charlotte Rogers and Kristin Eilers for taking on the making of our quilt and Janet Rogers for coordinating ticket sales. 

“Each One Reach One”, let’s build our membership and not keep our guild Kings County best kept secret.

Happy sewing,

Mary Jane

 

No comments: