Sunday, March 11, 2018

Blog Update

Because of my personal full time job, I have been unable to keep this blog up.  However if you are checking us out because you are interested in our guild, please join our Facebook Group.  It's a closed group so if you are interested, just ask to join. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CTQGThreadBasket/

It's easier for our members to post there than give me the information to update here.  I used to do the newsletter which helped me keep all the information up to date however, I had to let that job go for the guild too. 

Maybe when I retire I can come back and do more.  I am still a very active member of the guild, just taking on less responsibility. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, can you tell me how to get intouch with quilters to let them know where they can get some beautiful yardage material for quilts. My neighbor has tubs full of nice material. Yard sale today 1133 Levich Circle Hanford. But will be available for sale i can be your contact person. She has to sell everything.