Sunday, April 14, 2013

March's Presidents Message


Our last meeting and the Saturday class was very inspirational with Patricia Pepe, the inventor of the X-Block.  For those attending the monthly meeting, I am sure you really enjoyed her presentation.  We had a full class on Saturday learning the many different ways to use the X-block.   I would encourage all those that attended the class to bring your project, finished or unfinished to our next meeting. 

Spring has finally arrived and with it comes so many quilt shows to go to in the next few months.  I am so looking forward to the Best of the Valley Show in April.  We are so fortunate to have so many members exhibiting their quilts.  Our guild has a strong presents resulting in a number of winners every year.  I encourage you to attend and see the many quilts from all over the United States.

I am delighted we are getting so many members coming to the meeting each month.  Our membership is growing and that is good news.

I will see you at our next meeting, until then HAPPY QUILTING.

Mary Jane  

 

No comments: