Thursday, May 9, 2013

April President's message


Thanks to Charlotte Rogers and Elaine Berry for bringing Dawn Ferrier from the “Creation Station” in Buellton as our April speaker.  She was funny and very creative with so many ways to use fabrics.  

We are fast approaching time to think about new officers.  I will need three or more people to be on a nominating committee for the 2013-2014 board.  You can make it real easy for the committee if you will jump up and say you will take a position.  I have to say that being president has not been very difficult.  I have a great group of ladies making my job easy, not to mention making me look good.   If you would like to be on the nominating committee or take an office, please call me before I call you. 

See you in May, by the way, have you figured out who the mystery guest will be for the next meeting.  I think this will be interesting.

Until the next time we meet, happy sewing.

Mary Jane

 

No comments: